Monday, June 29, 2015

I went back to Vergil!!!



This week was a really good week we found 2 really great families, we had 9 investigators in church and I was able to go back to my first ward to see that one of my converts is going to go to the temple in a few weeks.

This week we had zone conference and I was able to see Elder Call so that was really cool. We were trained on how to work with the members better.  The meeting was in the chapel I was at when I started my mission so I was able to see some of the members there which was really cool.

But anyway the two families we found were old investigators from like July of last year and we decided to run by there to see if they would listen.  The Dominguez family was there with their aunt and it was really cool how eager they were to learn more. The aunt invited us again and she brought her family. Her husband said to us "I have listened to a lot of different churches and this was the first one to sound and appear like the church I have always heard and read about in the bible." so it was super cool to hear that, we have so many prepared people and families here.

Sunday I was able to go to Vergil and attend the meetings there while my companions were in meetings with the stake president and the other zone leaders. But it was weird it felt like I had never left in a way everyone still remembered my name and called on me in the classes more the missionaries who were actually assigned there. I saw one of my favorite families the Gallardos and their little boy Pepe was super pumped to see me they told me when I left they bought him an inflatable tiger and Pepe named the tiger Keyes haha.

Also changes came again, they mixed my sector with another and both my comps left and I and another Elder from the other sector are now with a district leader so I’m still in trios!!

Love Elder Keyes
Austin & Ryan at Zone Conference

Austin & Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment